Certification & Rating:
- ISO 9001:2008 for Management System Certified by BUREAU VERITAS of India Ltd
- Credit Rating of our Company has been upgraded to BBB ( Triple B) from BBB-(Triple B Minus )
Cabcon India Private Limited, founded by Sri Shree Ballabh Fomra in the year 1991 is one of the leading manufacturers of AAC, ACSR & AAAC Conductors and all types of LT XLPE / PVC & LT AB Cables in India. The company set up its first Conductor unit in the year 1993 at Kolkata with an installed capacity of 1500 TPA. Subsequently Unit-II was set up in the year 2006 at Dhulagarh Industrial Park, Howrah, West Bengal to cater the growing demands of Conductors with an enhancement in production capacity to 6000 TPA. The production capacity has further been increased to 45000 TPA in the year 2016 with modernization in production facility and adding the range of Products of Conductors and LT Cables in all specified varieties. Our present capacity stands 1,00,000 Kms (approx.) p.a. for Conductors using upto 33kV lines, 24000 Kms (approx.) p.a. EHV Conductors upto 765kV lines and 30000 Kms (approx.) p.a. for all types of LT Cables including Aerial Bunch Cables.
We are an approved vendor of PGCIL, NTPC, NHPC, DVC, all State Electricity Boards, DISCOMs, Power Utility and almost all EPC contractors viz L&T, BAJAJ, KALPATARU, GODREJ, KEC International, etc. in our Country and abroad. We have developed sophisticated infrastructure that helps our team of Professionals to manage and carrying out business operations in a precise manner. High speed modern machines for manufacturing of Overhead Conductors and LT Power & Control Cables are installed in our manufacturing units. We have been supplying our products in prestigious 765kV PGCIL T/L as well as 765kV S/S and other various HVDC Projects.
As a contribution to the nation, we have setup our EPC Division for execution of turnkey project for installation of Transmission & Distributions Lines. We have successfully commissioned Rural Electrification Projects in the state of Meghalaya, WB, MP & BIHAR under the Flagship Programmes of Govt. of India.
As a step towards backward integration we have set up Properzi Mill in the name of M/s. Shreyash Aluminium &Alloys Pvt. Ltd. at Dhulagarh, Howrah for in-house production of EC & Alloy Wire Rod as per IS-5484 (1997) & IS-9997 (1991) respectively with the production capacity of 24000 TPA.
We are stringent in adhering the highest quality standards of our range of products. We have in house quality assurance laboratory at our works. We have adopted TQM system in our organization which is accredited by Bureau of Indian Standard and ISO 9001 -2008
Our efforts are being directed towards offering diverse range of products with high quality standards for our large clientele base to obtain their satisfaction. We are backed by our skilled professionals who are taking developmental activities .We are taking periodical feed back from our customers about our services & quality of products which are graded as very satisfactory in all respect.
1. Sri S.B.Fomra,Chairman, having vast experience in the field of trading & manufacturing of conductor and cables. Under his guidance the manufacturing units were established and substantial growth of the company has been achieved over last 25 years since its inception.
2. Sri Madan Mohan Fomra, Managing Director: having 33 years experience in marketing and production of Aluminum conductors and cables. He was awarded UDYOG PATRA award in 2010 by the Institute of Trade & Industrial Development. New Delhi recognizing his hard work, self-reliance for the growth of industry . He looks after the Business Development, Planning & Administration of the Group.
3. Sri Vijay Kumar Fomra, Director: having 30 years experience in the field of cable and conductor business. Currently he looks after the Finance and EPC Division along with Project Execution & Corporate Social Responsibility of the group.
4. Sri Manish Kr Fomra, CEO: He is having 20 years experience in the field of production of conductor and cables. He looks after the planning & production of Group of Companies.